Ham, potatoes, green been casserole—doesn’t that just make your mouth water. This recipe is great for anytime of the year. It’s fast, easy and delicious. You can use the same ingredients and swap in a bone-in ham if you prefer.
Below is the recipe for everything that you need in order to have a delicious boneless, or bone-it, ham.
- 1 (7 pound) boneless ham
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard, or as needed
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple rings in juice, drained and juice reserve
- 1 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Score ham by making 1/2-inch deep diagonal cuts, creating a diamond pattern; transfer ham to a roasting pan.
- Mix brown sugar with enough yellow mustard to make a smooth, pourable sauce.
- Pour reserved pineapple juice over ham, followed by the honey.
- Pour brown sugar mixture over honey and arrange pineapple rings decoratively atop ham. Secure pineapple rings with toothpicks.
- Bake in the preheated oven until diamond pattern on ham splits open, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Baste ham every 15 minutes with pan drippings.
Cornerstone Family Restaurant
1101 West Center St / Eureka, IL 61530
Monday – Saturday 5:00am-8:00pm | Sunday 8:00am – 2:00pm
Recipe from AllRecipes.com