Looking for a great summer recipe that’s great on the grill? Here’s a fantastic Kabob recipe that you can use chicken, steak, pork or even shrimp. Pair this with some fresh veggies and a great fruit salad everyone from the neighborhood will be knocking on your door for dinner.
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pinch ground ginger
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 cups whole fresh mushrooms
- 1 pound beef sirloin, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into cubes
- In a large resealable plastic bag, mix the teriyaki sauce, honey, garlic powder, and ginger. Place red bell peppers, onion wedges, mushrooms, beef, and chicken in the bag with the marinade. Seal, and refrigerate 4 to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Discard marinade, and thread the meat and vegetables onto skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 10 minutes, turning as needed, or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
Cornerstone Family Restaurant
1101 West Center St / Eureka, IL 61530
Monday – Saturday 5:00am-8:00pm | Sunday 8:00am – 2:00pm
Recipe from AllRecipes.com