It’s Super Bowl Weekend! We know that many of you will be having family and friends over for the big game. Well the one item you always need when your having a party is food. Here is an amazing video recipe for some Buffalo Chicken Dip.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup red hot sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) cans chicken, drained ( or equivalent rotisserie or freshly-cooked, chopped chicken)
- shredded cheddar cheese, you decide how much
- Frito corn chip, scoops
- Beat cream cheese, ranch dressing, and red hot sauce.
- Fold in shredded chicken.
- Spread mixture into pie plate sprayed with Pam.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Add cheddar cheese to top.
- Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with Frito scoops.